Saturday, February 6, 2010

ongoing projects and aggravation

I'm currently working on the Hemlock Ring blanket for myself. I've been wanting to knit it for ages and my LYS is having a KAL so I decided now was the time. I'm using Cascade Eco wool in the natural brown color. Last night I was knitting away and my cable came right out of the connector! A bunch of stitches were dropped and I'm now stalled until Knit Picks gets me a replacement cable. Who knows how long that might take. Boo.

I also have an experiment started. I wanted to see how feasible knit curtains would be so I have my first cast on with Fisherman's Wool and I'm a couple inches in. Not sure if they'll be full length drapes or just cafe curtains yet.

While I'm waiting for me new cables so I can work on my Hemlock Ring I'll be working on the curtains and will most likely start Holla for myself, too. Also in Cascade Eco but a heathered green this time. Another sweater for me! Yay for the year of selfishness.

No comments:

Post a Comment